- Information submitted to this website is used by Australian Water and Energy Pty Ltd for the purpose of answering customer inquiries, processing orders and any follow up communications that may result from those activities.
- Specifically, information submitted via the contact or order forms on this website will not result in the customer’s personal details being passed on to any third party unless required by law.
- If Australian Water and Energy Pty Ltd send out a newsletter customers may be added to the subscription list, however an automated unsubscribe link will be included with every newsletter.
- This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Australian Water and Energy Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- Before any refund is provided the customer must contact Australian Water & Energy Pty. Ltd. to discuss the reason for said Refund.
- All Product and activation accessories must be installed in accordance with the Installation Instructions to ensure correct operation, failing to follow the Installation Instructions provided can possibly impede the performance of the Product.
- In the event of the Product being defective a new unit will be provided under the General Warranty conditions, the customer will post (at their cost) the unit back to Australian Water & Energy Pty. Ltd. for inspection to determine the fault.
- If unable to repair a new unit will be supplied and returned to the customer at Australian Water & Energy Pty. Ltd’s. cost.
- If the Customer has a change of mind and does not wish to install the Product a 25% re-stocking fee will apply to all refunds and the Customer must Post the Product back at their cost and in good order to receive a refund.
- If the wrong size Product has been ordered, contact Australian Water & Energy Pty. Ltd. to discuss the options of exchanging the Product for the correct size Product, a small exchange fee will apply if the unit has been used and is no longer saleable as a new Product.